Wake Forest NC has some amazing restaurants in the Historic Downtown area! With a little something to please everyone dining out couldn’t be easier!
- Backfins Crabhouse – a great little seafood restaurant!
- Forks Cafeteria – delicious home cooked foods.
- LaForesta Italian Cafe & Pizzeria – no need to mention that this is one of my FAVES!
- Las Margaritas – check out my review of this fantastic little Mexican restaurant
- Olde English Tea Room – delightful little spot for afternoon tea and a light lunch.
- Over The Falls Deli – scrumptuous deli sandwiches piled high with your favorites!
- Pies & More – Southern cooking at it’s finest.
- Seafood Shack – great little “seafood shack” 😉
- Shorty’s Famous Hot Dogs – well, guess what they are famous for? Amazing HOT DOGS!
- A la Mode – Homemade Gelato and ice cream
- Wake Forest Coffee Company – a popular local coffee shop with superb lattes and great pastries!
All of these restaurants are within walking distance in Historic Downtown Wake Forest NC. So, the next time you are downtown and want a bite to eat don’t forget the local restaurants – they are truly unique and delicious!
Life in Wake Forest NC just got a whole lot tastier!
Leesa L. Finley, Broker, Realtor®
919.649.6128 – direct and txt msg
All content, including text, original art, photographs and images, is the exclusive property of Circa Properties, and may not be used without the expressed written permission of Circa Properties. All
information is believed to be accurate but is not warranted, Copyright 2009.
Learn more about Wake County, Johnston County, Granville County, and Franklin County, North Carolina Real Estate which includes Raleigh, Cary, Wake Forest, Youngsville, Franklinton, Apex, Holly Springs, Garner, Fuquay Varina, Creedmoor, Clayton and more!