Wake Forest NC has beautiful historic districts with some outstanding homes! The homes transport you to a different time and place. Wake Forest NC once was the home of the Wake Forest College which has since moved to Winston-Salem NC and is now the Wake Forest University. However, Wake Forest NC remained a contender in the education arena with the Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary!
There are some truly outstanding historic homes available for sale that some once housed the professors of the Wake Forest College and others were housing for workers of the Glenn Royal Mill. Here is a list of historic homes for sale in Wake Forest NC:
- Elizabeth Avenue – $95,000 – 1344 sq ft, Investment Opportunity, 3 bedrooms / 1 bath
- Brick Street – $119,900 – 1072 sq ft, Renovated!, 2 bedrooms / 1 bath
- S. Main Street – $345,000 – 2455 sq ft MAIN house, Updated, 4 bedrooms / 2 baths AND 1350 sq ft 2nd house, 3 bedrooms / 1.5 baths – AMAZING price for TWO homes!
- N. Main Street – $375,000 – 3963 sq ft, wrap-around porch, 5 bedrooms / 3 baths
- Woodland Drive – $379,900 – 3168 sq ft, 2 fireplaces, 5 bedrooms / 3.5 baths
- N. Main Street – $750,000 – 5325 sq ft, the Poteat-Berry house, 4 bedrooms / 3.5 baths
If you would like more information or picture for any of these historic homes for sale in Wake Forest NC just give me a call at 919.649.6128 or simply send me an email!
If you own a historic home in Wake Forest NC and are thinking of selling I would be happy to speak with you regarding the current Wake Forest NC Real Estate market. Historic Homes are special and distinct; they deserve a whole other method of marketing – I can help!