Wake Forest NC is one of the nine most high growth areas in the country according to Gadberry Groups “9 from 2009”!
Wake Forest NC earned the #6 spot on the list due to it’s explosive growth from 2000 – 2009! Overall Wake Forest grew 118% or increased households from 8150 in 2000 to 17,803 in 2009 – that’s exciting! Why are so many now calling Wake Forest NC home? Many reasons!
- Wake Forest has easy access to downtown Raleigh NC via Capital Blvd or us 401. This close proximity allows many of Raleigh work force to escape the city and enjoy a quieter lifestyle in their personal time.
- Durham NC and RTP (Research Triangle Park) is also a relatively minor commute under 30 minutes. Many residents of Wake Forest NC work in RTP and Durham.
- Our International Airport, Raleigh Durham International, is only a short 25 minute drive.
- Wake Forest NC is located almost equidistant from both the Blue Ridge Mountains and the Atlantic Ocean making a day trip easy in either direction!
Quality of Life:
- Tree-lined streets with very affordable housing.
A generous supply (given the total size of Wake Forest) of Parks and Greenways offering everything from tennis, baseball, soccer fields, playgrounds, community swimming pool and basketball.
- Our Greenways stretch for miles offering peaceful walks and bike trails.
- Several Greenways border Falls Lake making for spectacular view and recreational opportunities.
- Numerous Area Shopping Centers with all the necessities and amenities one needs.
- Historic Downtown
- Vibrant Art Scene
- Garden and Historic Tours
- Easy access to three major museums of art, natural sciences and history.
- Wake Forest Public Schools are in the acclaimed Wake County Public School System which is ranked the #1 school district in the country for certified teachers and we have standard proficiency scores which exceed the national averages.
- SAT scores also surpass the state and national averages
- Close proximity to some of the most well-known, worldclass higher education schools such as Duke University, North Carolina State University and The University of North Carolina.
- Southeastern Baptist Seminary is located right in Wake Forest NC
- The ratio of physician to doctor is 5 times higher in Wake Forest NC than the national average.
- Three major teaching hospitals are located nearby.
In addition to Gadberry’s “2 of 2009” Wake Forest NC was ranked 20th as a “fastest growing community by Forbes in 2007 and in 2008 Forbes ranked ALL of the Triangle area as one of the “Top Five” Recession-Proof economies!
With all of that there is certainly reason to explore all that Wake Forest NC has to offer! I would love to show you MY Wake Forest NC – just give me a call or simply send me an email! It is THAT simple!