The National Trust for Historic Preservation has announced their 2010 America’s 11 Most Endangered Places list. Among the 11 you will find:
- President Lincoln’s cottage in Washington D.C.
- Angel Island Immigration Center in San Francisco
- Merritt Parkway in Fairfield County Connecticut
- Metropolitan AME Church in Washington D.C.
- Threefoot Building in Meridian Mississippi
Check out the list and be sure to share with friends! Together we can all make a difference in saving historic places!!!!