The Holidays are truly a magical time in Wake Forest NC and every year we all look forward to the biennial Holiday Historic Home Tour. This year is shaping up to be one of the biggest tours ever with live music, refreshments, free horse drawn carriage rides and even the college carillon will be playing holiday music. There are approximately 15 homes, churches and other buildings gloriously decorated and open for public viewing on the self-guided tour. This tour is presented by the Historic Preservation Commission and the Wake Forest Woman’s Club.
Advance Tickets can be purchased at:
- The Cotton Company, 306 S. White Street
- NC Specialty Shops, 150 S. White Street
- Olde English Tea Room, 219 S. White Street
- Red Door Interiors, 221 S. White Street
- Wake Forest Chamber of Commerce, 350 S. White Street
- Wake Forest Coffee Company, 156 S. White Street
- Wake Forest Town Hall, 1st Floor Service Window, 301 S. Brooks Street
If you are traveling into Wake Forest NC for this tour and would like to receive any additional information please feel free to send me an email or give me a call – I would be delighted to help! I live, work and play in Wake Forest NC and I can help you with any questions you may have.